You know that you want to give her all the love of the world, because she deserves it, but you do not know how to express it.
A gift box that exudes love, care and beauty with special and selected products ... We can not think of a better idea for this day that are the special protagonists. The powerful moms.
Are you ready for Summer? If the answer is yes, then your sun protection is non-negotiable. Take care of your body, our planet and your skin with sunscreen with natural protection indicators. Yes, because they have perfect absorption, moisturize and protect from the first minute of their application, they leave the skin without a trace of white...
This is K-beauty callings and we do not intend to leave this beauty challenge unanswered.
Here you will find Korean cosmetics or K-Beauty. If you are a fan of K-Pop you will know how spontaneous and authentic they are. The same goes for their cosmetic culture. Here you will find a small collection of premium brands from...
As you can see Pure Love is not just a statement for us in MIMØΣΑ. It's about learning how to love yourself, picking products that express your feelings, creating “senses” you’ve never ever felt before.
Remembering how it is to share with the person next to you like the good old days and most of all, apart from creating valuable time for you,...
Highly discussed, coveted, well-worked, well-traveled, well-worn, well-loved and versatile… Everything, a lot. I'm obviously talking about the best, of the best. What you chose to try, to experiment, to make your own and in the end to make them part of your daily life and to love them. Experience MIMØΣΑ's BEST SELLERS!
Mirror my little mirror… how to take care of my face today?
With the best active ingredients given by nature, without harsh chemicals in their list of ingredients. At MIMØΣΑ we suggest care routines for your face that you had never imagined. Perfumes, colors, textures, purity, health, hydration ... you will find them...
All the shampoo, conditioners and hair creams that you will find here have been selected by our team with the most objective opinion.They are specially designed for those of you who does not want only a natural hair care routine, but also care about the enviroment. We present the "SOLIDS" shampoo.They are fantastic and are the latest #zerowaste tendest,...
What we believe and you should believe, too, is that your beauty can shine without the need for chemicals, and why also allow chemicals to stray you from naturalness. With us you will discover exactly what suits you best, what will provide you in your daily needs for shine and glow including 100% natural products, the best possible effect for you.
Dear body… I love you!
Your body is the most sacred you have on you and your skin, the largest in size, human organ! It supports you, comforts you, and exposes you to protect yourself from invisible enemies. So at MIMØΣΑ, in order to remember what it does for us, we "renew our vows daily with our bodies".
Being a mother is one of the most beautiful experiences nature gives us, we know it is a process that generates many changes in our body. That's why at Mimosa we want to offer you pure cosmetics that do not cause hormonal disorders. For this reason, during your pregnancy, we recommend using a natural cream special for this moment in your life. The selection of...
What better than Botanicals and natural smell. In Mimosa we have selected products for men who want to give their skin hydration and tranquility. Yes, men take care of themselves and Mimosa is next to them. Man's care is becoming more and more necessary, so the cosmetics space is raising the bar to adapt to his needs. Find slow and healthy brands for...
Glowing Skin? Thank you Vitamin C
We are only 10% cells ... The remaining 90%?
Are you sure you clean your hair properly?
Maskne: How to manage the new reality
The Power of Aromatherapy
We are Marios and Stratis, two guys as you can see, we choose, try and decide the cosmetics that you will find in MIMØΣΑ. We do not stop looking for brands of new generation. We have an opinion as consumers,.
If you are curious about clean and alternative cosmetics, find them here.
We are Marios and Stratis, two guys as you can see, we choose, try and decide the cosmetics that you will find in MIMØΣΑ. We do not stop looking for brands of new generation. We have an opinion as consumers,
Are you curious about clean and alternative cosmetics?
You will find them here.