Skip to main content
ACNE Roll-on treatment with juniper
MADARA

ACNE Roll-on treatment with juniper

8ml |
€10.90
Quantity

Strong concentrate with salicylic acid (2%) and Juniper Stem Cells. Helps improve the condition of prone skin with imperfections. Soothes inflammation and minimizes the appearance of scars. Suitable for teenagers and adults, it leaves an invisible veil on the skin. 98% natural origin ingredients, dermatologically tested.

chat_bubble_outline
Apply directly to pimples and blemishes. Apply again after 2 hours, if necessary. For external use only, away from the eye and lip area.
AlcoholAloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf JuiceSalicylic AcidIlex Paraguariensis (Mate) Leaf ExtractAquaPotassium HydroxideCetraria Islandica Thallus (Lichen) ExtractUsnea Barbata (Lichen) ExtractJuniperus Communis (Juniper) Callus Culture Extract
Use it in combination with ACNE Intense Blemish & Pore Treatment for best results.